« Home | I’ve Loved You for the Longest Time » | Somewhere Along the Bitterness » | To Be this Way » | Unheard and Forgotten » | Will You Still Love Me » | Unsent » | Kiss Me Goodbye » | Malas Lang » | Really You and Me » | Bakit Gusto Kong Maging Dukha » 

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 

Ripples in Rain

~


I can see that purple hazed golden sky
And a hint of rain that’s coming by
Perhaps I saw you not today
And I resort to scribbling songs and wordplay


You see, I smile when I think of you
I even have these dreams I wish to be true
And each and every hour, every minute, every day
I make words rhyme but most times they just don’t
And most times I just play


Then I feel the wind blowing cold
And missing you is all I know
Bt I don’t worry, the rain will soon hold
And maybe I’ll see you in the morrow


--

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates