« Home | Somewhere Along the Bitterness » | To Be this Way » | Unheard and Forgotten » | Will You Still Love Me » | Unsent » | Kiss Me Goodbye » | Malas Lang » | Really You and Me » | Bakit Gusto Kong Maging Dukha » | When Even » 

Friday, October 06, 2006 

I’ve Loved You for the Longest Time

~

I’ve loved you for the longest time
Ever since you made me realize
That my heart was really beating after all

I’ve dreamt of you on a hundred dreams
And you made me see what it felt like
When I’m about to fall

I’ve wished for you for countless days
That on a mundane morning
We’d cross our way

And even though through the years
You barely saw me
I’ve held on to this bittersweet fantasy
That you’ll be mine, you’ll be mine
For I’ve loved you for the longest time

‘Till the day came I no longer miss the sight of you
And I no longer have my childish games
Then somehow you saw me on the galleries
And asked if I still felt the same

And as I gaze upon the irony
And wondered how you knew
It’s just that I’ve already grown tired
Of waiting everyday for you

So though I’m glad, my one-time angel
That you finally saw me on the line
It’s been long since I walked out of that spell
But I did love you
For the longest time

--

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates