« Home | Bakit Gusto Kong Maging Dukha » | When Even » | Confession » | And Love in Return » 

Monday, September 12, 2005 

Really You and Me

~

If I could make the days go by faster
with me just looking by, watching as the sky change its color
Just letting time fly from night to day
So I won't have to take the pain of missing you with me


I wish I could speed up the days
That there will be no more time for misunderstandings and doubts...
All we'll remember was that the last thing we said to each other
was 'I'm not leaving you behind'
Then things may go all well
And finally we'll both see
that it was really, you and me


If only I could watch the clock make a fast 24-hours,
or count the days by the minute
So I won't have to go through all the days we won't be together
Then there'll be no room for tears but just the feel of it,
There'll be no room for missing each other but just the thought of it...


Then, maybe, we'll finally see
that it was, after all, really you and me.


--
lei

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates