« Home | To Be this Way » | Unheard and Forgotten » | Will You Still Love Me » | Unsent » | Kiss Me Goodbye » | Malas Lang » | Really You and Me » | Bakit Gusto Kong Maging Dukha » | When Even » | Confession » 

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 

Somewhere Along the Bitterness

~

I can still remember
How it felt when you took
Your first step away

And I can still see me standing
Upon the pieces that you left
Like it was just yesterday

And I’ve lived
In constant depression ever since
And I’ve lost my worth as the days went by

But as I slowly moved
To pick up my pieces
Somehow I could no longer cry

It was easier then
To learn to hate you
Than to keep on defending
Your reasons

How do you expect me
To live everyday
With a heart broken into fractions

And somewhere along the bitterness
… I moved on
And as much as I wanted to believe in you
You left me, you left me, you left me…

Now you’ve returned
To finally comfort me
When I’ve already found my way

My love, I need my space
This time around
Before I can meet you halfway

So please try to catch me no longer
I need to be on this place too
For though I know that it’s sad here
I’ll be lonelier with you

--

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates